My Daily Life♥

About Me

My photo
Just a girl in love with a US.NAVY SAILOR welcome to our wonderful journey♥ David && Bianca Menera♥

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just a couple of updates♥

These past couple of weeks iv'e been everywhere from buying little things here and there for our baby girls to finishing up all the paper work for our new home :) which i absolutely LOVE!
we are ecstatic about our home it's a two story with 4bedrooms,two bathrooms and 4car garage it's everything we were looking for in a home and more God has blessed us once more..we are also very excited for our baby girl's arrival  i am 6months already just three months left to go!
Still it feels like forever but i know the wait will be well worth it♥
I also got my new living room set we both agreed on and love it's both cozy and modern just like we wanted :)  also i finished my baby registry at Baby's R us i chose a lot of cute stuff that i want and well who knows if i'll get lol we will just have to wait n see at our baby showers haha 
I do have some symptoms still such as heart burn,discomfort,mood swings those all suck i think the only symptom i really enjoy is my girls kicking away it's amazing i can alreadyi tell when it's a little foot or arm that is moving in my belly it's hard to describe but i absolutely love it when they are active♥ 
I used to weigh 110 before i got pregnant i then went up to 113 and i now weigh 128 at least that's what my nurse told me my last appointment she also said "i wish i weighed 128 when i was 6months" lol idk if that was supposed to be a good thing or not but ehh whatever haha i'm just happy my baby girls are healthy and growing at the rate they should be :) I cannot wait for Christmas the most beautiful time of the yr! 
It's great family time and i love all the lights and joy it brings I am so thankful that for the first time i will be able to share Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the love of my life♥
Anyway here is a picture of my current belly :) 
Lot's of ppl tell me i'm tiny for twins and being 6months lol but i guess i'd rather that then to be Hugemongus haha it would be easier to lose the weight afterwards :) 
well this is what's been going on with me and my little family♥
PS. I will try to update a bit more often now that i have a hint of more time..

2 comments:

  1. awww!!!!!!!! so happy for you mama!!!!! I bet you're lookin beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you love!♥ imy! how have you been?

    ReplyDelete

Followers