My Daily Life♥

About Me

My photo
Just a girl in love with a US.NAVY SAILOR welcome to our wonderful journey♥ David && Bianca Menera♥

Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm back!!!

Hello there sorry iv'e not been on here all that often but being preggo has kept me a bit busy haha I now know what i'm having and they are.... Identical Girlies!  :) 
Here's a photo of my current belly i am 21weeks now and ppl tell me i am way too small to be 5months and with twins haha some in fact don't believe me when i tell them i am having twins! But i am one happy mama and am ecstatic and soo ready to meet my little ones! They move soo much now daddy got to feel them kick for the first time before he left for his two week deployment he is currently still not home but will be on the 21st i believe :) 
We've also added a new member to our wittle family her name is Zoey she's a Golden Retriever and is only a month and 2weeks old here's a picture of her
She is just the sweetest little girl i love her so much! she's a cuddle bug and loves laying on the girls i'm sure my girls love her too since she's soo warm and cuddly they kick any time she's laying on my belly♥
I cannot wait for Thanks Giving and Christmas!
Yummy food,presents,beautiful lights and great family time! 
I hope you all have Wonderful Holidays!
Love,
ME♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers