My Daily Life♥

About Me

My photo
Just a girl in love with a US.NAVY SAILOR welcome to our wonderful journey♥ David && Bianca Menera♥

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I miss him terribly :'(

I think i'm having a much harder time being without him right about now :'( 
i need him here i miss him terribly yesterday sep 7,2011 
i felt babies move for the very first time and it was extremely emotional for me it was a beautiful 
feeling, just that i wish he was here so i could share all this with him, you know go through it together but obviously it's not possible for now all i can do is wait for him to come home and then he could see my lovely baby bump♥ 
I can't wait till my babies are born i will no longer have to stay alone and will be able to share with them everything and teach them about life and how beautiful it really is♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers